Horizontal 728*15

Monday 12 November 2012

Methi tomato Pulao...

 This recipe got me the prize in contest run by Sanjeev Kapoor...In his website...Love this recipe which made me to get prize first time for my passion "Cooking"...
Ingrediants:
Long grain rice - 1 cup
Water  - 2 cup
Tomato - 2 Nos.
Gingley oil - 1 tbsp
Sambar powder - 1 1/2 sp
Methi leaves handfull
Cashwes or peanut
salt to taste
 
To temper:
Mustard
Jeera
 
When the pan is hot just temper and add nuts and fry then add gratted tomatoes and once half cooked add sambar powder, salt when tomato is 3/4th cooked add methi leaves and saute, when the raw smell goes add rice and water and pressure cook to 2 whistle(may change as per rice quality).
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, your comments means a lot to me...