Chickpeas - 1 cup (soaked overnight)
Tomatoes - 2 nos.
Onion - 2 nos.
Ginger & Garlic - each 1 teaspoon
Curry leaves - few
Coriander Powder - 3 teaspoon
Chilly Powder - 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Oil to temper
Coconut - 1 tablespoon
Fennel Seed - 1 teaspoon
1. Boil the chickpea in pressure cooker until done (I kept for 3 whistle).
2. Finely Chop Giner and Garlic, Slice the tomatoes, chop the Onion and keep it ready.
3. Heat a pan with 1 tablespoon oil and add ginger, garlic, curry leaves and onion.
4. Saute it well and add Tomatoes and Chilly Powder, Coriander Powder and Salt.
5. Mix well and cook until the raw flavor goes off
6. Once the raw smell goes add the boiled chickpea.
7. Grind Coconut and fennel seeds together to a smooth paste.
8. Add the grind-ed paste in boiling curry along with 1/4 teaspoon turmeric.
9. Cook for 5 minutes in Low flame and serve it with Roti, Chappathi, Naan or any tiffen varieties.